Krieger Solutions, LLC's organizational development (OD) services are primarily used when an organization:
Krieger Solutions' expertise is in the areas of interpersonal relations, board development, strategic planning, and meeting facilitation.
- is doing well wants to do even better
- is facing a serious crisis that it is unable to resolve on its own
- needs an outside facilitator for a critical meeting or planning process
- design and facilitate important meetings, retreats, and
- assist with complex organizational development efforts.
Our typical OD interventions include some or all of the following:
We design comprehensive organizational change programs that achieve success.
- Organizational assessments
- Facilitated planning sessions
- Team building
- Process improvement
- Conflict resolution
- Customized training
- Coaching for managers
- Follow-up to ensure success
We generally begin with an assessment to get a more complete understanding of the current situation. From these findings we work with our clients to develop goals with outcomes that can be measured.
Once the goals are clear, we design a mix of planning/team building sessions, customized training to build essential skills, and/or coaching of key players to support the desired organizational change.
We follow-up with our clients after the end of the project to ensure that the goals continue to be met.
Contact us directly to explore how our consultation services can benefit you and your organization.
Tips from the Consulting Alliance. How to develop a scope of work for working with a consultant... also applies to developing performance expectations for staff. For more information about the Consulting Alliance, visit www.ConsultingAlliance.org